1. To help small businesses by helping them in all possible ways.
2. To provide job opportunities for the unemployed.
3. To improve soft and hard skills and generate employability among youth.
SSBA was formed in October 2020, primarily focusing on the following objects.
- Enhance businesses of the community people, create one or multiple platforms for networking and marketing their products or services.
- Assist the community people get sustainable business / employment opportunities.
- Focus on skill development, train essential skills.
- Inculcating ethical business values among business fraternity.
- Serve as a platform to generate new business ideas; and
- Anything that helps and adds value for community people to establish and run a sustainable business.
C. S. Ramachary Memorial Job Exchange
In order to provide specific attention to specific businesses, SSBA shall continue to engage with its members and others under specific business groups. The BG’s under SSBA area
- Construction and Real Estate
- Textiles and Garments
- Gold, Diamond and Metals
- Chemicals and solvents
- Food and Beverage
- Hospitality and Leisure
Please click above the specific business group to know how to reach the SSBA’s Business Group Head to have more information.